Welcome to my little piece of the internet! My name is VyVy (pronounced vee-vee). Hailing from Anaheim, California, I fell in love with acting in the eighth grade, when my teacher Mr. Gaston encouraged me to audition for the school play. I graduated with a BA in theatre from the University of Southern California and also studied abroad with the British American Drama Academy (BADA). I have been fortunate over the years to act in plays, commercials, and films, playing such diverse roles as English reporters, Vietnamese manicurists, French students, and aliens not of this world.
- Some of my nicknames include Veevs, Vyster, Vye-Vye, Lunchables, and Cakes
- I have a cockatiel named Beethoven
- My first job was working as a hostess in Tomorrowland at Disneyland
- I drive a silk green metallic Mini Cooper
- I am a strong proponent of the Oxford comma